Dr A-lOtaibi is an Assistant Professor at King Saud bin Abdulaziz University for Health Sciences, and a Member of the Scientific Committee of Saudi Alzheimer’s Disease Association, his training and work experience includes:
- Visiting Electro Convulsive Therapy Fellowship program, University of Pittsburgh USA, May 2011.
- Observe and Apply ECT treatment for about 160 patients 2010-2011.
- Establish and running the first Geriatric psychiatry out patients clinic at King Abdul-Aziz Medical City, Open 2012.
- Head of Psychosomatic Medicine Unit at King Abdul-Aziz Medical City, since Nov 2011.
- Leading Geriatric Psychiatry Consultation team at King Abdul-Aziz Medical City, since April 2012.
- Internship Program Coordinator, since 2012.
- Chief Coordinator of the Clinical Special Senses & Mental Health Block, colleague of medicine, KSAU-HS since 2013.
Other professional positions and programs include:
• Member Saudi/Arab Board in Psychiatry
• Fellowship Certificate in Psychosomatic Medicine Psychiatry, Calgary,
• Fellowship Certificate in Geriatric Psychiatry, Calgary, Canada,
• Established First Geriatric Psychiatry out Patient Service at King Abdullaziz Medical City
• Recently Started a New Dementia Program Clinic as a very Comprehensive Multidisciplinary Program to help Patients with Dementia and Caregivers.