Consultant Clinical Neuropsychologist- Head of Clinical Psychology Unit
Director of Prince Mohammed Bin Salman Program for Autism and Developmental Disorders -- Riyadh
- April 2015, Doctor of Philosophy in Clinical Neuropsychology/Epilepsy (PhD) Institute of Neurology, Queen Square, University College London.
- Sep. 2006, Masters of Science in Cognitive Neuropsychology (MSc) University College London.
- June 1996, Bachelor of Education in Psychology (BA) Faculty of Education, King Saud University, Riyadh “With Second Class Honor.”
- August 1993 – January 1996: Undergraduate Clinical Attachment in Clinical Psychology at the Clinical Psychology Unit, Department of Psychiatry, Prince Sultan Military Medical City in Riyadh
- October 1995 – December 1995: Internship Program in Clinical Psychology, The Mental Health Hospital, Ministry of Health, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- July – August 2000: Clinical Attachment (Including Performing WADA Test & Attending Epilepsy Surgery Meeting, Department of Neuropsychology, University of Minnesota, USA
- March – August 2006: Psychology Researcher, King’s College Hospital, London, UK
- November 2010 – March 2012: Clinical research on Patients with Epilepsy and Patients with Multiple Sclerosis, Prince Sultan Military Medical City, Riyadh, Neurosurgery Hospital in London, UK
- 1999, Excelon study among elderly patients with Alzheimer’s disease. A study conducted in Prince Sultan Military Medical City.
- 2004 – 2005, Interferon study among patients with MS disease. A study conducted in Prince Sultan Military Medical City.
- 2005 – 2006, a clinical research titled as (Investigating the location of brain lesion that causes impairment on the Hayling Test) performed as a partial fulfillment of the degree of Master of Science in Psychology.
- 2010 – 2015, a clinical research titled as (Quality of life among people with epilepsy in Saudi Arabia and their beliefs about the causes and treatment of epilepsy) submitted for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy at UCL.
- August 25, 2016 – present: Director of Autism Centre, Prince Sultan Military Medical City, Riyadh
- December 2015 – present: Head of Clinical Psychology Unit, Department of Psychiatry, Prince Sultan Military Medical City, Riyadh
- June 2015 – present: Consultant Clinical Neuropsychologist, Department of Psychiatry, Prince Sultan Military Medical City, Riyadh
- 2009 – 2010: Part-Time Clinical Psychologist, Specialized Psychiatric Clinics, Riyadh
- October 2006 – May 2007: Clinical Psychologist, Neuropsychological Department, King’s College Hospital, London, UK
- January 2006 – Sept 2006: Research Psychologist, Neuropsychology Department, King’s College Hospital, London, UK